Advanced Furniture Rescue October 7th
**BRAND NEW class for fall 2017. Class includes new methods, all supplies and tshirt! **
This class is Saturday October 7th from 9:30-2:00pm.
How is our class different, you ask???
This class is designed for people have taken our Furniture Rescue Class already or Furniture painters looking for more in depth knowledge. This class is limited to 6 people to give each person one on one attention.
- You bring a piece of furniture! We have ample space for you to bring a decent size piece of furniture, however, we want you to be able to partake in all the parts of the class so we ask that you keep it no bigger than a nightstand or side table (you can bring the drawers from a larger piece if you like). You should be able to carry your piece yourself. Note: Chairs are the most time consuming piece of small furniture and you may not finish during class.
- We will go through each persons piece and come up with a plan for each one and discuss what each one needs in terms of prep work. Every piece needs something different so discussing the differences and what is needed will be hugely valuable. (Repairs should be done prior to class or you can take our repair class offered 2-3 times a year to learn how to tackle repairs)
- We will discuss primer and which pieces needed, what to use, and how to use it.
- We will walk through painting each piece, cutting in, blending edges, and applying so there are NO brush or roller marks.
- Distressing, glazing and staining tops will all be covered.
- We will walk through sealing and how to seal the piece with no brush or roller marks and what is best used to protect the piece.
- This class will get 10% off all paint products or accessories the day of class (NO Obligation)
- You will get a reminder email the day before.
- There will be over a dozen colors available to choose from to paint your piece with! You are welcome to purchase a specific color if the one you want is not available, although there is a great selection!
All classes are held at 2714 Lafayette Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104. Street parking and gated lot available.
Any reservations must be cancelled 14 days in advance for a full refund. If we do not have a waiting list, refunds beyond this date will not be available.