Furniture Rescue September 22nd
**New revamped class for fall 2017. Class includes new methods, all supplies and tshirt! Class includes wine and snacks**
This class is Friday September 22nd from 6-8:45pm
How is our class different, you ask???
Here is all the good stuff!
- You bring a piece of furniture! We have ample space for you to bring a decent size piece of furniture, however, we want you to be able to partake in all the parts of the class so we ask that you keep it no bigger than a nightstand or side table (you can bring the drawers from a larger piece if you like). You should be able to carry your piece yourself. Note: Chairs are the most time consuming piece of small furniture and you may not finish during class.
- We show you how to paint to get a professional finish, using the products we have quality tested! We discuss product types, tools, how to's and what if's!
- This class will get 10% off all paint products or accessories the day of class (NO Obligation)
- You will get a reminder email the day before.
- There will be over a dozen colors available to choose from to paint your piece with! You are welcome to purchase a specific color if the one you want is not available, although there is a great selection!
All classes are held at 2714 Lafayette Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104. Street parking and gated lot available.
Any reservations must be cancelled 14 days in advance for a full refund. If we do not have a waiting list, refunds beyond this date will not be available.