Private Furniture Rescue August 25th
August 25th from 6-9pm.
Snacks and wine provided.
How is our class different, you ask???
Here is all the good stuff!
- This class will include an information booklet with supply lists and tips to tackle other projects! The class is 3 hours long and will cover prep work, glazing, distressing, sealing, tips, and more!
- We show you how to paint to get a professional finish, using the products we have quality tested!
- This class will get 10% off all paint products or accessories the day of class (NO Obligation)
- FURNITURE SIZE: We have ample space for you to bring a decent size piece of furniture, however, we want you to be able to partake in all the parts of the class so we ask that you keep it no bigger than a nightstand or side table (you can bring the drawers from a larger piece if you like). You should be able to carry your piece yourself. Note: Chairs are the most time consuming piece of small furniture and you may not finish during class.
- You will get a reminder email the day before.
- There will be over a dozen colors available to choose from to paint your piece with! You are welcome to purchase a specific color if the one you want is not available, although there is a great selection!
All classes are held at 2714 Rear Lafayette Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104. There is a large parking lot to the right of the building that you can park in and we are the last door on the right side of the building. There will be signs.
Any reservations must be cancelled 14 days in advance for a full refund. If we do not have a waiting list, refunds beyond this date will not be available.