Professional Workshop - March 4th & 5th 2017
We are opening our doors to a group of 8 people who want to take their business to the next level.
After painting hundreds of kitchens and thousands of pieces of furniture we want to help you!
We can teach you how to turn your business into a sustainable career.
This class will be all weekend long and will cover a variety of topics. You will be able to walk away ready to start or step up your business plan.
This is a 2 day work shop from 9am - 5pm. Breakfast and lunch provided both days.
*If you have a business partner you would like to attend please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for second attendee pricing.
What will we cover?
- Prep work, painting, sealing
- How to deal with bleed through
- how to buff so your finish is smooth
- how to build a new top
- dealing with veneer issues
- tackling bleed through
- how to make significant structural repairs (dismantling and rebuilding)
- Prep work, Painting, sealing
- Dealing with cabinet bleed through
- Typical repairs on cabinets, how to spot them and fix them (water damage, cracks, breaks)
- Quality and cleaning checks that will take your work to the next level
- how to drill handle holes and euro hinge holes
- how to brush and roll without leaving marks behind
- everything you need to know about SPRAYING
- review and use 3 different stain types
- learn how to sand with NO orbital marks
- learn how to stain so it looks like it was ALWAYS that color. No streaks!
- Learn several glazing and distressing techniques and take home samples
- Marketing - how to grow your facebook following, including an inside look at our own facebook insights.
- Workman's Comp
- Contracts for bids
All classes are held at 2714 Rear Lafayette Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104.
Refunds available up to 30 days prior to class start date.